A typical wedding ceremony is decorated with ornaments of different colours, making it spectacular. The wedding ceremony is centred around decoration and merriment. While adorning the venue and making it shine bright, detailing is kept in mind with nothing out of place.
Most brides place high importance on choosing beautiful wedding decorations.
These are 10 tips that will help you choose the right look for your wedding reception and ceremony:
- Don’t limit yourself to just one or two colours. Think about a colour palette. You can add depth and richness to your overall look by using different shades or coordinating colours with your main colour.
- Use different textures. There are many types of linens. Even if the colours don’t match perfectly, it adds style. Mix and match different fabrics.
- You can change the shape of your tables. You can use square or round tables, or high and low. Many wedding guests have grown accustomed to seeing all-around tables around the dance floor. Changing the floor plan doesn’t take much, but it will make your room more interesting and different.
- Lighting is almost as popular as flowers at wedding receptions. Lighting can add colour to the space and create different moods. You might use an amber wash to brighten the room during dinner. It can make everything feel romantic, and it will look fantastic on all skin tones. Use purples, pink blues, and reds to create a party atmosphere throughout the night.
- Use other items if you want to save money. Beautiful centrepieces have been created using glass vases and water, with just one flower. You can decorate with fruits or vegetables if you’re hosting a brunch. Simple votive candles can add romance and sparkle to your room.
- Make the most of your surroundings. A garden is more cost-effective than having your reception in a ballroom. When looking for a reception location, keep this in mind.
- Instead of spending a lot on centrepieces, focus on one arrangement at the entrance or in the middle or corners of your room if you want to save money.
- Plan your wedding decorations well before sending out invitations or planning the food. Your decor can include everything visible at your wedding. Your overall look should reflect the way your food is presented. It is usually not more expensive to present the look, so it’s a great way of getting the look for free. Your cake can also be used as a decoration item. It should be prominently displayed in the room. You can experiment with different textures and colours on the cake. You can decorate the cake with fresh flowers or, if you have extra money, with sugar flowers. Another great way to add dimension is to elevate the cake table.
- Don’t be afraid of being yourself. Not just for wedding magazines, but any magazines. Take a look at architectural magazines and home decor. There are many creative ways you can make your wedding stand out.